(Revised December 2021)
Please read all terms and conditions carefully. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Failure Events. Neither Millennium Trust Company, LLC nor any of its affiliates or suppliers or its or their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or subcontractors shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to the following (collectively, “Failure Events”): electronic or mechanical equipment failures; denial of service attacks; data processing failures; telecommunications or Internet malfunction; utility malfunction or failure; systems or service unavailability or failure; hardware or software malfunction or failure; encryption failure; interception by third parties; unauthorized access, theft or modification; or major unforeseen events, including but not limited to earthquakes, fires, floods, civil unrest or riots, war, or acts or threatened acts of terrorism or other like causes beyond the reasonable control of Millennium Trust. Millennium Trust shall have no responsibility to provide access to this Website while the interruption of this Website due to any Failure Event shall continue. Millennium Trust may discontinue providing access to this Website at any time.
- No Warranties. The Content on this Website is being provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an offer, solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument or to adopt a particular investment strategy. Content has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but Millennium Trust and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, as well as their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents (collectively “Millennium Persons”), do not warrant or guarantee its completeness, adequacy, timeliness or accuracy, except with respect to any disclosures relative to Millennium Trust. Millennium Trust does not perform an audit and undertakes no duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information it receives. The Content contained herein is as of the date referenced, and Millennium Trust does not undertake any obligation to update such Content in any form or format. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF WARRANTIES (IF ANY) WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. AS NOTED BELOW, MILLENNIUM TRUST ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY.
- No Investment Advice. All Content is shown for illustrative purposes only. Investors must make their own decisions regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned herein and must not rely upon the Content on this Website in evaluating the merits of investing in any instruments or pursuing investment strategies described herein. Millennium Trust acts only as a directed custodian and is not an investment adviser or broker-dealer. You are responsible for consulting your own investment adviser, financial adviser, tax professional, legal professional or other relevant professionals in connection with any transactions you may enter into on this Website. Securities, financial instruments and investment strategies may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future returns and there is no guarantee of the future performance of any investment. The value or income associated with any investment may fluctuate, and investors could lose their entire investment. Asset allocation and diversification do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Millennium Persons be liable for any use by any party of, for any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance upon, or for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information and material contained on this Website and/or delivered to the user through this Website. In no event shall Millennium Persons be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) whether under a contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, in connection with any Content, or your use of the Website or as otherwise directed by you, or in connection with any failure of performance, or loss of data, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the Content of the Website, including the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website, are to the sole and exclusive property of Millennium Trust and/or Millennium Trust’s licensor(s); (b) the Millennium Trust Company name is a trademark of Millennium Trust, you have no rights or interests in the mark, and all goodwill in the mark will continue to accrue to Millennium Trust; (c) Millennium Trust may make changes to the Website at any time; (d) you are solely responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining all hardware, software, telecommunications lines and Internet access that may be required to access the Website. Millennium Trust grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use.
- Copyright Restrictions. Millennium Trust maintains copyright protection in all Content. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any Content, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Millennium Trust.Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Website.
- Links to the Website. You may link to the Millennium Trust home page but are not authorized to link to any other page on the Website without the prior express written consent of Millennium Trust provided that Millennium Trust reserves the right to withdraw this consent at any time in its discretion. You may not use any of Millennium Trust's proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links without our consent. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to 1) imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Millennium Trust; 2) cause confusion, mistake, or deception; 3) dilute Millennium Trust's trademarks, service marks or trade names; or 4) otherwise violate applicable law.
- Export and Trade Controls. You agree not to import, export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any part of this Website or any Content provided on or pursuant to this Website except in full compliance with all United States, foreign and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Restricted Rights Legend. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. UNPUBLISHED -- RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of any Website Content (all technical data is "Limited Rights Data") or any software (all of which is "Commercial Computer Software") downloaded from this Website is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR Section 52.227-14 Alt. III (g)(3), FAR Section 52. 227-19, DFARS 252.227-7014 (b) or DFARS 227.7202, as amended from time to time. Millennium Trust is located at 2001 Spring Road, Suite 700, Oak Brook, IL 60523. Any contract notices should be sent to this address.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed according to, and the rights of the parties shall be governed by, the law of the State of Illinois.