(Revised December 2021)
Please read all terms and conditions carefully. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) the Content of the Website, including the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website, are to the sole and exclusive property of Millennium Trust and/or Millennium Trust’s licensor(s); (b) the Millennium Trust Company name is a trademark of Millennium Trust, you have no rights or interests in the mark, and all goodwill in the mark will continue to accrue to Millennium Trust; (c) Millennium Trust may make changes to the Website at any time; (d) you are solely responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining all hardware, software, telecommunications lines and Internet access that may be required to access the Website. Millennium Trust grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use.
- Copyright Restrictions. Millennium Trust maintains copyright protection in all Content. You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any Content, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Millennium Trust. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Website.
- Links to the Website. You may link to the Millennium Trust home page but are not authorized to link to any other page on the Website without the prior express written consent of Millennium Trust provided that Millennium Trust reserves the right to withdraw this consent at any time in its discretion. You may not use any of Millennium Trust's proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links without our consent. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to 1) imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Millennium Trust; 2) cause confusion, mistake, or deception; 3) dilute Millennium Trust's trademarks, service marks or trade names; or 4) otherwise violate applicable law.
- Export and Trade Controls.You agree not to import, export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any part of this Website or any Content provided on or pursuant to this Website except in full compliance with all United States, foreign and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Restricted Rights Legend. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. UNPUBLISHED -- RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of any Website Content (all technical data is "Limited Rights Data") or any software (all of which is "Commercial Computer Software") downloaded from this Website is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR Section 52.227-14 Alt. III (g)(3), FAR Section 52. 227-19, DFARS 252.227-7014 (b) or DFARS 227.7202, as amended from time to time. Millennium Trust is located at 2001 Spring Road, Suite 700, Oak Brook, IL 60523. Any contract notices should be sent to this address.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed according to, and the rights of the parties shall be governed by, the law of the State of Illinois.