We want to hear from you and encourage comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques that are fair, constructive, and respectful. Please remember to be relevant and respectful with what you post. We do not tolerate harassment, abuse, or threats to others. Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that are:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- References to upsetting or distressing subjects
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, or political beliefs
- Sexually explicit or pornographic
- Fraudulent, deceptive, libelous, misleading, or unlawful
- References to criminal or illegal activity
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitations or solicitation of donations
Millennium Trust reserves the right to hide, delete or block comments, in whole or in part, for any reason we deem inappropriate. This can include reporting offensive or illegal content or behavior to the Social Media platforms. This is a moderated social media community page that is reviewed daily. Please note that we will take any comments, questions, or complaints about individual accounts offline and connect with you directly to protect your privacy and handle your request in an effective manner.
Important Note: Protect personal information
By posting to one of our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these Social Media Community Guidelines.