We are honored to announce that Millennium Trust has been recognized by Gallagher in its 2021 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey as an employer that excels in providing innovative solutions for creating organizational structures, workplace policies and total rewards, and inclusively engages and motivates its employees.
“Having great benefits is not just the right thing to do, but it’s how we’ve been able to attract and retain the talented and dedicated team members that make up Millennium Trust. Recognition of our commitment through this award is greatly appreciated,” said Karyn DeFalco, Chief Human Resources Officer.
Gallagher determines a “Best-in-Class organization” by assigning points based on their relative performance in the following areas:
- Planning horizons for the benefits strategies
- Extent of their wellbeing strategy
- Turnover rate for full-time equivalents (FTEs)
- Completion of a workforce engagement survey
- Use of an HR technology strategy and its level of sophistication
- Health plan premium increases or decreases at the most recent renewal
- Use of a communication strategy
Supporting our employees’ physical, emotional, career and financial wellbeing goes to the core of who we are as an organization. The best way we know how to ensure we do right for our clients is by doing right by our employees—it’s a key element in our growth and success.
Gallagher (NYSE: AJG), a global insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services firm, is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. The company has operations in 68 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.