MILLENNIUM TRUST ONLINE
Forgot your password?
You are able to reset your password online by going to the Secure Log On page. For details, view the Password Reset Instructions in the Related Links. If you still have trouble, call us for assistance.
Forgot your user name?
Call us during normal business hours for assistance. Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m CT.
Need to set up online account access?
For an account automatically rolled over from a previous employer, please complete the online IRA Form to take control of your account and obtain online access.
For all other accounts:
1) You have two options to sign up -
- Submit your request online (not available for trading access)
- Download & send us a web access request form
Note: A valid, unique email address is required for all users. If you share an email address with another account holder, you will need to provide separate email addresses for each user access requested.
2) Complete the Enrollment process
- You will be notified with specific instructions on completing the enrollment process
- In the process, you will be asked to verify your identity and set up your new password and profile within Millennium Trust Online
MILLENNIUM ACCOUNT PORTAL (MAP)
View our MAP Demo for an overview of how the process works. For further assistance, call your Millennium Trust service team during normal business hours. Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m CT.