By entering your login credentials for your outside account or accounts (“Account” or “Accounts”), you understand and agree as follows:
- You provide log-in credentials (“Credentials”) to your Accounts at your own risk.
- By using our service you agree that the data sources that maintain your accounts and any third parties that interact with your Credentials or account data in connection with our service are not liable for any loss, theft, compromise, or misuse whatsoever in connection with our services (including negligence), except to the extent such liability cannot be limited under applicable law.
- Data sources make no warranties of any kind related to the data provided by our services--whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. Except for PDFs of official account documents we retrieve on your behalf and provide to you without alteration, no data provided by our services is an official record of any of your Accounts.
- You understand and agree:
- That Yodlee acts as our service provider for collection, use, storage, and handling of your Account information.
- That our service is connected by Envestnet/Yodlee. When you request data from a source connected to our service, Yodlee collects that data and provides it to us. Yodlee acts on our behalf in this process, which means we share your data with Yodlee as one of our service providers. For more information on how Yodlee collects, uses, stores, and handles your data, please see Envestnet | Yodlee’s Commitment to its Clients and their Users (www.yodlee.com/clients-consumers). If there is any inconsistency between Yodlee’s Commitment and this User Agreement regarding Yodlee’s activities, then Yodlee’s Commitment is correct.
By checking “I accept Terms and Conditions” you agree that you are providing your electronic signature to this User Agreement and agree that this User Agreement is binding and effective with respect to you.