Transition in Progress
To help our clients get ready for retirement, we’ve been making updates to build a better way for you to access and manage accounts online. We would now like to introduce the MTC Investment Platform. The streamlined experience makes it easier to invest in traditional assets including stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
If you currently access your account through MT Online, but recently received notification of this change, please proceed to the MTC Investment Platform to register and start your new investment experience. If you have not received an invitation for the MTC Investment Platform, please continue using MT Online.
How Do I Access My Account?
As we make this transition, we will continue to support both the new MTC Investment Platform and MT Online. Please review the options below to see which platform you should select to access your account.
MTC Investment Platform
Access the MTC Investment Platform to view account if you:
- were directed to https://secure.mtrustcompany.com through your recent Welcome Letter;
already registered at our online platform pictured above; or
- received an email invitation to set up a new user profile on the newly enhanced investment platform and access your statement and tax forms.
To register, click on "New User" (for optimal viewing, please use your desktop computer). During the process, you will create an online user profile and validate your account information.
Get help registering by viewing our Platform Registration Instructions.
The following account types will continue using MT Online until further notice:
- Advisor services clients
- Advisors managing client accounts
- Custodial Individual and Trust accounts
- Solo 401(k) or profit-sharing plans
- Third-party authorized users
- 403(b) plans
- SEP and SIMPLE IRAs