To Keep Your Information Safe
You can count on Millennium Trust to protect your privacy and safeguard your account information as well as provide you with tools and education to help you better protect your money and personal information.
How we protect you:
- Secure Login
- Encrypted Communications
- Transactional Security
- Automated Time-out
- Employee Training
How to protect yourself:
- Routinely Monitor Account
- Create Strong Passwords
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication
- Use Secure Browser
- Report any suspicious transactions in your account by calling 800.258.7878
- Visit the Department of Justice website to find out how to file complaints
Up Your Security Knowledge
Learn about some common scams and tips for staying safe online.
Phishing is a cybercrime in which a person(s) is contacted by email, phone or text message by someone posing as a legitimate institution to lure individuals into providing sensitive data such as personally identifiable information, banking and credit card details, and passwords.
- You can subscribe to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Scam Alerts to receive an email about what to watch out for when a new scam is becoming widespread.
- Visit our blog: When something seems phishy - Cybersecurity tips for businesses
Identity theft is a crime in which someone fraudulently obtains access to your personal information and uses it to commit any sort of fraud or deception, usually for economic gain.
- Visit our blog: Tips for protecting yourself against identity theft
The practice of deploying people, policies, processes and technologies to protect organizations, their critical systems and sensitive information from digital attacks.
- View the guide provided by the US Department of Labor (DOL) - Cybersecurity Program Best Practices
Compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
We comply with all applicable regulatory requirements pertaining to the services provided. This includes the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996/Health Information Technology for Economic Clinical Health Act (HIPAA/HITECH). We’ve set up technical and physical safeguards to help protect the privacy of your personal health information. And we set limits on the use and disclosure of such information without your authorization.