WHAT DOES MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and information received from you on applications or other forms
- Account balances and transactions When you are no longer our client, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share clients’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their clients’ personal information; the reasons Millennium Trust Company (Millennium) chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Millennium share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes—such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes—to offer our prodcuts and services to you||Yes||We don't share|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
Call Millennium Trust Company at 800.258.7878.
Who We Are
Who is providing this notice?
Millennium Trust Company, LLC
What We Do
How does Millennium protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Millennium collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay fees or conduct other transactions through your account
- Use your credit or debit card
Why can't I limit all my sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Millennium has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Millennium does not share information with nonaffilates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Millennium doesn’t jointly market
Everyday Business Purposes
The actions necessary by financial companies to run their business and manage client accounts, such as:
- Processing transactions, mailings and auditing services
- Responding to court orders and legal investigations