Our Role as Custodian
The custody of alternative assets is complex because many are one-of-a-kind in nature. It is important to work with a company that specializes in and has the experience to custody a wide range of alternative assets as well as many different account types. As custodian, you can rely on Millennium Trust for the following:
- Establish and maintain individual client accounts
- Facilitate investment transactions as directed
- Track and report all investment activity in the account
- Ensure accurate and timely recordkeeping on the account
- Process annual tax documents, like IRS Forms 1099s and 5498s
Service, Access & Expertise
We are your ally in supporting a diversified multi-asset portfolio. We provide access to, and custody solutions for, alternative investments so you can take advantage of new and emerging opportunities with confidence.
DISCOVER, RESEARCH, INVEST
Our newly-revised Millennium Alternative Investment Network® provides a centralized online service that makes it easy to find and custody alternative assets.