- Due to scheduled maintenance, Millennium Trust Online will be unavailable from Saturday, March 8 at 11:00 p.m. CT through Sunday, March 9 at 4 p.m. CT. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lost your username or password?
Call Millennium Trust at 800-258-7878 during normal business hours for assistance. Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m CT.
24/7 Access To Your Account*
Secure, online access to your Millennium Trust Account(s) is available through Millennium Trust Online. You can view account information including balances, transaction history and account statements. A self-directed online trading platform is also available to buy and sell traditional investments such as mutual funds, stocks or ETFs – all within the same account.
Supported Web Browsers
Millennium Trust Online supports the latest publicly available versions of these browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
Additional Workstation Settings
To run Millennium Trust Online effectively, adherence to the following minimum workstation characteristics is recommended. Performance issues may arise if workstation fall below these minimum recommendations:
- 512 MB RAM minimum.
- Control Panel Display Settings to 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Windows Explorer File Types must have XLS set to open a new window (Tools, Folder Options, File Types).
- Browser cache option set to "Every time".
- Browser Cookie options set on.
- Adobe Acrobat 6.0 (or newer).
Millennium Trust performs the duties of an IRA custodian and, as such, does not provide investment advice or sell investments, nor offer any tax or legal advice.
Please review Millennium's Security Policy prior to accessing your Account.
* Millennium Trust Online Disclaimer
Millennium Trust does not guarantee the performance or privacy of Millennium Trust Online or the internet. Website access may be unavailable at times. Millennium Trust is not liable for the unavailability of access to the website, data entry error, or for any loss for any reason associated with Millennium Trust Online or its use.